Dr. Benjamin H Holland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin H Holland?

You can't go wrong with Dr. Holland!

Dr. Holland is very personable, and really cares about his patients. He listens to your concerns and will assure that you are well-taken care of. He was my initial cardiologist but he later recommended that I see his colleague (Dr. Catherine Marti), a heart failure specialist, when she joined the group last year. His unselfishness to release me so as to ensure that I get the best possible care truly reflects who he is as a person. I thank God for putting him in my path. I have recommended him to 2 of my friends and they have had the same wonderfully positive experiences with Dr. Holland.

Great and personable doctor

Dr. Holland answered all of my questions and provided me with recommendations for continued good health. I appreciate the time that he spent with me during my visit. Overall, my visit was outstanding, i.e., check-in time, check out time, and wait time.

i was his patient iwas on maltaq and i was scare of this med because i was in afib i was scare of stsying on it because it says on the bottle not to keep takeing the med if you are on afib