Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Hsu
Dr. Benjamin Hsu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. Hsu is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center and Deaconess Hospital. Dr. Hsu has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Benjamin Hsu has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Benjamin Hsu has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Benjamin Hsu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin Hsu - Posted on January 17th, 2014
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hsu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
LAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Benjamin Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Benjamin Hsu
Dr. Hsu graduated from the Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California in 1986. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at Stanford in 1989 and his dermatology residency at UCLA Medical Center in 1992. He is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington. He is board certified in internal medicine and dermatology.
Locations & DirectionsNW DERMATOLOGY, 757 E Holland Ave, Spokane, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin Hsu, MD - Dermatology in Spokane, WA, in this video.
Dr. Benjamin Hsu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.