Dr. Benjamin Huneycutt Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Huneycutt?

DISGRACEFUL DOCTOR

Posted on May 15th, 2016

He is a nice person, but shouldn't be a doctor his bedside manner is absurd and he turned my simple procedure into a nightmare; he was freaked out about me bleeding during my procedure. He acted more like a preschooler than a doctor, I'm not sure where he went to medical school, but it must have been a clown college! More importantly he guaranteed me multiple times that my problem was cured and would never ever return......WHAT A JOKE I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM 13 YEARS LATER AND IT HAPPENS AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS!!!!!!

Posted on October 25th, 2017