Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin H Johnson
Dr. Benjamin H Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Superior, WI, with another office in Duluth, MN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Ministry St Mary's Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital and St John's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin H Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Do NOT go to this doctor. Went to urgent care and he was only doc there. Argued with me about my symptoms. Laughed at me when answering his basic questions on how I was feeling and called me a liar. Basically told me I was fine and didn't need to be there. Told me I was wasting his time on a Friday night when he wanted to be home instead....as if I made his schedule and made him work that night. Complete jerk. I will refuse service if he's my only option next time.
Dr. Johnson literally laughed in my face when I explained to him what I thought was wrong. He mocked me for seeking care. He offered no alternative diagnosis. Much later on I read his write up of the visit and found that he lied to make it appear that he had treated me professionally and provided care.
WORST doctor ever! Walk out if he is the only doc available! Accused me of wanting the "magic pill" for my daughter who had been sick for six weeks. When I asked him to at least look at her, he then decided to order every test in the book just to be an a** to me. Ordered x-ray and CT assuming he was going to prove me wrong. When the results came back with a massive, horrendous sinus infection, he offered no apology or excuse for his rudeness. Then proceeded to prescribe enough antibiotics to do absolutely nothing. Ended up going back to ENT for follow up and three more weeks of antibiotics to kick it! He was a total, total jerk! I gave him a three for "Spends Time with Me", however 90% of the time he spent with me was arguing with me and trying to pull by 15-year-old daughter into the argument too. A**!!!
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Appleton Medical Center
Dr. Benjamin H Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin H Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Superior, WI.