Dr. Benjamin Johnson Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Johnson?

Run far away

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Do NOT go to this doctor. Went to urgent care and he was only doc there. Argued with me about my symptoms. Laughed at me when answering his basic questions on how I was feeling and called me a liar. Basically told me I was fine and didn't need to be there. Told me I was wasting his time on a Friday night when he wanted to be home instead....as if I made his schedule and made him work that night. Complete jerk. I will refuse service if he's my only option next time.

Mistreatment

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr. Johnson literally laughed in my face when I explained to him what I thought was wrong. He mocked me for seeking care. He offered no alternative diagnosis. Much later on I read his write up of the visit and found that he lied to make it appear that he had treated me professionally and provided care.

Posted on October 18th, 2013

WORST doctor ever! Walk out if he is the only doc available! Accused me of wanting the "magic pill" for my daughter who had been sick for six weeks. When I asked him to at least look at her, he then decided to order every test in the book just to be an a** to me. Ordered x-ray and CT assuming he was going to prove me wrong. When the results came back with a massive, horrendous sinus infection, he offered no apology or excuse for his rudeness. Then proceeded to prescribe enough antibiotics to do absolutely nothing. Ended up going back to ENT for follow up and three more weeks of antibiotics to kick it! He was a total, total jerk! I gave him a three for "Spends Time with Me", however 90% of the time he spent with me was arguing with me and trying to pull by 15-year-old daughter into the argument too. A**!!!

Posted on September 15th, 2012

This guy is the reason patients hate going in for check ups and may refuse to seek treatment. Being a total dbag to patients is only cool if you're House, M.D.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017