Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Benjamin K Harris
Benjamin K Harris is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 14
...and not a book of billings.Dr. Harris and his staff are top notch - they handle patients with promptness, kindness and are always willing to help.I have been a patient for ten years and have zero complaints. He has my fibromyalgia under control (along with my life style changes and medication) and he is willing to listen to suggestions on my care protocol.He is a true Physician. His office is simple and he is driven my medicine, not billing dollars.
The professionalism of Dr. Harris and his staff are the best of the best.Ginny and Faith,the nurses are very friendly and I know when I see them or talk with them to refill medication or to schedule an appointment, I will be treated with the utmost courtesy. The wait time is always minimal. I see many doctors due to my disabilities and this doctor, by far, is my favorite!
I saw Dr. Harris back in 1999 after coming out of remission from a rare autoimmune disease. He was dismissive and refused to believe that I have said disease and wrote it off to only fibromyagia. I believe he is part of the reason why my disease is so out of control to this day. Had I received prompt & proper treatment, I think it's possible I could have gone back in to remission. I have been on disability ever since. I left his office in tears every time! He did not listen when I told him the meds he had me on were giving me horrible side effects and he just upped the dosage instead of taking me off of it. BTW - he had me on an antidepressant when I really needed IMMUNOSUPRESSANTS!!! I plan on sending him a letter and hope next time when there is a zebra in his face, he won't be so dismissive!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions926 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Benjamin K Harris in this video.
Benjamin K Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.