Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Ward Jr
Dr. Benjamin Ward Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, SC. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ward is affiliated with Marion County Medical Center, Mcleod Regional Medical Center and Carolinas Hospital System. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Ward Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Benjamin Ward Jr has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Benjamin Ward Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benjamin Ward Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ward is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Marion County Medical Center
Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Carolinas Hospital System
Lake City Community Hospital
46 Years Experience
University of North Carolina
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions214 W Pine St, Florence, SC
Dr. Benjamin Ward Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.