Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin J Kolloori has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Benjamin J Kolloori has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Benjamin J Kolloori has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I felt I was rushed. I had the first appt. and he arrived 40 min late. He then went into his office and called his staff and they talked for 20 min. He then dialed some numbers as I heard him on the phone. The office was filled up he called me in and rushed me out this was my second visit to him and the first was a long wait and fast visit also but I guess it just gets worse as time goes on. I do agree with the other reviews he does not call back or return calls to even drug stores. I had to call 3 time for an RX. Even the store called and no return. I am trying another doctor good luck with him you will need it follow up you canno0t get the office to call you back for an appointment never mind how you doing
Did not even look at me and say hello, how are you? Office took 1.5 weeks to return calls despite messages that ER lab tests required immediate treatment, potentially fatal condition. Was more concerned about insisting that he listens to his messages and not at all concerned about my health. Office does not give the standard health history form for new patients to fill out, doctor asks the questions and types with one finger, this could be good as conversation is always better to gain information, however in this case, this doctor did have interest or patience to listen to health overview (results of 2 ER visits), and it is a waste of time for doctor to type, especially if he cannot do so well, nor if he is not genuinely concerned for patient well being. This doctor should have apologized to me for the delay in responding to my urgent situation, even if he thinks his answering service / message listening is on par - which it is not. I would not trust this doctor with my health.
46 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1972
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Benjamin J Kolloori accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKolloori And Kolloori Mds Physicians, 1800 Clove Rd Ste 4, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin J Kolloori in this video.
Dr. Benjamin J Kolloori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.