Dr. Benjamin L Konell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin L Konell?

I would trust this man with my grandkids!

He is both professional and really cares about his patience. I do not have to wait long to see him. His staff is incredible. He knows his stuff.

Bonnie J

My husband has suffered from an irregular heartbeat for years. His cardiologist kept telling us he was fine. Dr. Konell listened to his heart and told him him that he could have a serious problem. He reccomenede an immediate visit to a new cardiologist. We went back to the same cardiologist who said he was fine, three days later he had a mild stroke. We have a new cardiologist now, thanks to Dr. Konell's caring and an accurate diagnosis. My husband under different treatment and feels much better. Thank God there are still compassionate physicians in this world.

I'd rather give no stars...my brother was given medication that caused him to go into cardiac arrest and died. He knew all off his circumstances. He also stated, "if my brother didn't get it from him he would have gotten it on the street". Dr. Konell is just like all drug dealers on the street.

Excellent Doctor, Really Cares!

Most doctors are in a hurry and make me feel more like a number than a person concerned about her health. Dr. Konell always took the time to listen to me and asked only for tests that he felt were pertinent. I will miss him at Laurel Health. He has been my GP for the last 3 years. He is an amazing diagnostician!

Great Dr. we really miss him!

My family loved seeing Dr. Konell, I wish he was still in westfield, pa!

One of the few doctors that practices because he wants to help people! My favorite family and osteopathic doctor. I hope that I am able to look him up since he is no longer with laurel health. He was great with manipulations with my back that helped me get through each month by relieving so much pressure and pain. He never wrenched on my back or neck but manipulated them in gentle but efficient ways that worked! He was kind and easy to talk to at visits as well.

Unprofessional

Dr. Ben was fine but when I was checking out, he started an inappropriate conversation with me. II didn't feel threatened but he was weird and unprofessional.

Doctor's Response

I take a comments like the one you posted very seriously. I am very sorry if I caused you to feel uncomfortable. Please accept my sincere appologie. Your Health and well being are most important to me. I wish you the best

Dr. Benjamin L Konell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.