Dr. Benjamin C Ling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin C Ling?

Great Care, Highly Knowledgeable

My son has been under Dr Ling's care for the past 13 years. The care and effort Dr Ling has put into making things work for my son have been unsurpassed. Even when things have gone completely sideways, he has found a way to make it better. Dr Ling is a truly compassionate provider whom I highly recommend.

Super caring and good Doctor. Great comfort when you are scared!

A Dr. That you can trust to give you the best care.

Dr. Ling reviewed my MRI with me and explained every detail of my problem as well as all possible options of treatment. I had a cyst pressing on my right siatic nerve causing extreme pain in my right leg preventing me from walking. He offered me a solution that was for outpatient surgery to remove the cyst reliving the pressure on the nerve and getting rid of the pain. I went into the hospital in the morning in a wheel chair and was able to walk out with no pain in the afternoon. That was amazing. Dr. Ling met with me before the surgery and discussed the procedure completely as well as expected recovery details. He personally met with my wife right after surgery in the waiting room. Dr. Ling met with me after recovery explaining the out come of the surgery and that I sould be pain free and able to walk. Dr. Ling is very detailed and he Listens to his patients. He is very humble and explains all options and details you need to know to fix your problem. You do not feel rushed when he is meeting with you and makes you feel at ease. I don't think you can find a better Dr. To treat you.

Found him to be very detailed yet relaxed ; easy to discuss all aspects of my mri ; listened when asked questions and appeared to be a dr that actually cares about the patient..

Dr. Ling performed my daughters brain surgery. I could not have had a better surgeon. He always gave me options and left surgery as the last resort. He is amazing! His aftercare is amazing as well. We were blessed to have him!

poor follow up with further appointment have waited six week and still no call.