Dr. Benjamin T Lish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin T Lish?

Caregiver Who Truly Cares

I became familiar with Dr. Lish when he personally visited 2 80/90 yr old couples on my street before he went into his office. He is empathetic, listens to his patients, has a great nurse practitioner and has thoroughly addressed each medical concern I have come to him with. I feel very fortunate to have him as my physician!

GREAT doctor!

Excellent Physician!

Dr. Lish is an attentive, knowledgeable and kind physician. Doctors with the emphatic and kind mindset who take the time to truly listen to their patients are difficult to find. He spends the time to explain the health information necessary in whatever modality is appropriate for the patient he is caring for. Dr. Lish has so many qualities that embody a genuinely caring Family Practice Physician; I feel so fortunate that he has been our primary doctor who has provided exemplary care for my entire family for many years. Thank you to Dr. Lish and his team!

Liar

Dr Lish is the worst doctor I have ever had treat me. He has lied to other doctors about my condition, he has me on unnecessary medication and has refused to give me areferral I desperately need. He even caused me to develt

Lish is an unfriendly not so caring Dr.

I was recently reminded of how bad of a Dr. he is by a friend. I unfortunately had him as a PCP and he cost me so much extra time and money it was sad. Not to mention the unprofessional-ism of his staff esp his assistant.. shame on u Lish too many good ppl that should be in your shoes.

Worth the wait....wonderful demeanor, very professional

He was very thorough and responsive. I didnt feel rushed or put off. I would recommend him to others.

Great doctor

Dr Lish is a terrific doctor. He is very caring and he shows interest in his patients.

Totally Unimpressed

I passed out at work .. never happened before so I was worried .. Dr.? Lish was in a hurry .. I think he said he was going surfing .. didn't even check my oxygen level Never Again

Dr. Lish is the best. He gives his patients respect and listens.

What a Joke

This guys a doctor? What a waste of time... waited over an hour just to be blown off and told that its nothing and will go away. Didnt even look at the issue just asked a few questions and that was it. Still in pain and looking for a new Doctor. Dr. Lish is a waste of time and copay... Keep practicing medicine and maybe one day you will get it

Dr. Lish is a wonderful family physician!

I highly recommend Dr. Lish for all patients across the age continuum. He is accessible, knowledgeable, caring and very professional. He is a wonderful physician!

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Lish is a phenomenol doctor! He is extremely knowledgeable and has a caring manner. He takes the time to listen to his patients and provides full explanations regarding medical diagnoses answering questions thoroughly and without rushing the patient. He has been my physician for many years and provides excellent care.

Dr. Benjamin T Lish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.