Dr. Benjamin Maclennan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Maclennan?

Posted on December 14th, 2016

I have had cervical spine surgery from Dr. MacClennan and have had excellent results. He correctly diagnosed my condition which included weakness in legs, lost of balance, and numbness in hands. Now 5 weeks after surgery these symptoms have disappeared. I have been very impressed with Dr. MacLennan's skill and compassionate care.

Posted on September 8th, 2011

I was seen & treated by Dr MacLennan in 2010 when I was unable to move my Lt arm. Was dx w/ a herniated disc which required surgical repair. Instead of waiting anothe month to do my surgery he moved my surgery up & I was in surgery in a matter of only 5 days after my initial appointment w/ him. He was straight to the point that surgery was my only option & that I needed to have a fusion. He also took his time to explain the procedure in detail & gave me an idea of what the expected outcomes could be. I put all my trust in him & was not disappointed as today I have full use of my arm although it is weaker than my other (probably from going a little over a month w/ inability to move it before I found the right diagnosis). Once I had the right diagnosis, following an cervial MRI my family physician set up an appointment for me & I was seen in only a couple of days & got the treatment I urgently needed.

Posted on June 19th, 2017