Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin R Mandac has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Muscle Spasticity
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
First of all Doctor Mandac is very likable. He has a way of making both my daughter and me feel comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and I trust his findings/diagnosis. He is also punctual and accommodating. His staff is also top-notch. I believe that he is the best doctor any member of my family, including myself has ever had.
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Benjamin R Mandac accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 710 Lawrence Expy, Santa Clara, CA
Dr. Benjamin R Mandac is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.