Dr. Benjamin A Mandel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin A Mandel?

One of the kindest doctors; concerned about patient comfort, considerate of travel time since we are about 200 miles away. Appointments are on time. Thorough explanations of what to expect. Staff is most cordial and helpful. Truly felt like I was in good hands from the initial appointment through the healing process. Thank you Dr. Mandel.

Fabulous!!

I wanted to have upper and lower eyelid surgery but did not have a recommendation for a doctor so I did some research on line. I found Dr. Mandel and liked his education, experience and glowing reviews. He and his staff are fantastic! His bedside manner and skill are amazing. I'm very pleased with the results. Highly recommend him!

Abdominoplasty after weight loss

I had an abdominoplasty with diastasis repair after a 163 pound weight loss. I was nervous during my consultation with Dr. Mandel, but he eased my worries and answered all of my questions (even the ones I asked multiple times - nervous forgetfulness). Dr. Mandel made sure that I was aware of all potential risks and that I understood everything that he was explaining to me. During my pre-op visit, Dr. Mandel again discussed the potential risks. He was very thorough. My surgery went great and I am now healing. I am beyond happy with my results, and they aren't even the final outcome yet. Everyone in his office is so nice and friendly. I have had a wonderful experience, every step of the way. Dr. Mandel gave me the ability to love myself, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Dr. Benjamin A Mandel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.