Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin A Mcarthur has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I considered other older, well established surgeons before choosing Benjamin McArthur. His sensitivity and seriousness were what I needed to overcome my fear of the hip replacement operation itself, and the long, recovery period that would follow (at least enough to get on with it!). I am so glad that, in the end, I went with my intuition instead of the Washington buzz as to who was 'the best'.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
10 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Benjamin A Mcarthur accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoseph R Martinez Md, 4215 Benner, Kyle, TX
Dr. Benjamin A Mcarthur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kyle, TX.