Dr. Benjamin L Metzger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin L Metzger?

Solid Doctor but Ridiculous Wait

I recently met with Dr. Metzger. He's a very nice, likeable guy. I get the impression he's a knowledgeable, solid doctor; however, I do have a gripe. I waited about an hour to be seen even though I was, I believe, the first patient of the day. There were some issues determining my insurance/eligibility. The process was unduly slow and I found the receptionist generally uncommunicative and unhelpful. In conclusion, I like the doc but the recommendation is qualified as a result of seemingly sub-par front-desk operations (at least on my visit).

Doctor Metzger was thoughful and caring. I felt like he really listened to what I had to stay and helped me with my problem. I'll be coming back!

Great doctor

I absolutely hate going to the doctor. I only went because I needed to get my bloodwork done. However, with Dr. Metzger, I would go see him everyday if I could. He is so polite, he seems to genuinely care about your problems, and give you solutions on how to fix them (and not by just writing a prescription). He even took my blood himself! I've never known a doctor to do that him/herself. He also took the time to look up the name of an herbal supplement that I could take since I try to avoid taking any kind of prescriptions. I found my GP in NY!