Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin N Carr III
Dr. Benjamin N Carr III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gettysburg, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Carr is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. Dr. Carr has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin N Carr III has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Benjamin N Carr III has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Benjamin N Carr III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Carr never called back for my results. I literally called the office every week asking for my results and was told he would call me. Two months later, I realized he or the people working for him had no intentions of giving me my results. Dr. Carr never called! He attempts to establish rapport in efforts to gain trust by saying things like, if you were my sister, I would recommend this. I called several days in a row complaining of pain to his receptionist and instead of finding out the cause of my pain, he wrote me a prescription for oxycodone and I was informed from his receptionist to pick it up at the front desk. Again, I never talked or seen him within these calls nor heard about my results. I do not think his services are ethical. Long story short, I could not walk normally for months. I am still enduring pain everyday. I am currently seeking help elsewhere from someone that will not give me a quick fix with medication and actually take the time to understand my problem. My experience with Dr. Carr was horrific.
I believe his knowledge of spine conditions is above average for most doctors. He is a very caring, polite and sincere doctor. He takes his time and does not rush you. He has a rare talent to be able to look at films, tests, and really give them a good long look, while at the same time listening to the patient and responding to the patient while still looking at the films. Personally, I find that positive and negative. I want a Dr to look over the tests, and then talk about what he or she saw. He does it at the same time. And I mean he hears everything you say and takes his time responding to the questions. I may want his eyes on me explaining things, and asking questions(does this too while looking at films, but put it this way- the man is talented and I have seen many spinal Docs and he is the one I have the most confidence in to bring me the best results. He will be doing my surgery.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Carr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWellspan Medical Group, 18 Deatrick Dr, Gettysburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin N Carr III in this video.
Dr. Benjamin N Carr III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gettysburg, PA.