Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Taylor
Dr. Benjamin Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Clackamas, OR. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Providence Newberg Medical Center and Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Benjamin Taylor has the following 1 expertise
- Occupational Medicine
Dr. Benjamin Taylor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Providence Newberg Medical Center
Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Providence Milwaukie Hospital
29 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Benjamin Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.