Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin O Osowa
Dr. Benjamin O Osowa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI, with another office in Warren, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Osowa is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb. Dr. Osowa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin O Osowa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Benjamin O Osowa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Benjamin O Osowa has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
I don't normally do reviews but he has been the worst doctor I have ever went to. I've had him for 3 years and it never got better. I don't run to the doctors for everything so when I go I might have a few different things to talk about, he treated me like I was a hypochondriac and made comments like I was giving him a headache, a few times he didn't fallow through with what he said and when I found out I was pregnant and called to go over my meds his reaction wasn't congratulations it was "what happen to birth control?" I am a nurse and have 3 well taken care of boys so I am not by any means an unfit mother. He just all around made me feel like I was a burden coming to him. His nurses are wonderful though.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Osowa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Benjamin O Osowa accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin O Osowa in this video.
Dr. Benjamin O Osowa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.