Dr. Benjamin J Palombo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin J Palombo?

Dr. Benjamin J Palombo

If I could go to the board I would tell them Dr. Benjamin J. Palombo is the best doctor I've had in my life and I am 35 years of age. He is very friendly, caring, courtesy, very accurate with his diagnosis, bedside manners are excellent, and spends all the time you need with him as a patient at that time. Dr. Ben J Palombo is the best and very professional.

If ur thinking about using Palombo for suboxone treatment..DON'T!!! I've been seeing him for about 6 months, right off the bat I noticed his staff is quite incompetent. Now by no fault of mine own have been put n a situation n which I will b without meds for a month and a half. I had an appt next weds, yesterday his staff calls and basically tells me if I wanted my meds I have til 3pm to come in, the call happen right b4 11am. I have a job n construction and there was no way I could've made it to his office. How does someone who is suppose to be helping you with addiction put u n this position? A four hour heads up, are you kidding me. Look for a different sub Dr, try to find one who actually cares

LASER PROFESSIONAL

DR. BEN ROCKS & TREATS EVERYBODY GREAT ! THANK YOU DR. BEN !

Staff is incompetent.

Aggressive Treatment Plan

After about three years of begging my former PCP to order an MRI, I changed doctors and went to see Dr. Palombo. My MRI indicates a herniated L4/5 disc. His only question, after my explanation of symptoms and treatment was, "where do you want to go for your MRI?" He didn't insist on more physical therapy or drugs. His question after the MRI results? Which treatment do you want: nerve block or repair surgery? He was very aggressive with my care plan. I like that because my military career doesn't always leave room for complacency where my health and physical capabilities are concerned.

Dr. Palombo's caring nature is hard to beat

I have been a patient of Premier Care Family Medicine, Dr. Palombo, for 7 months now. I will admit, I do not like going to the doctor and will avoid it at all cost. However, Dr. Palombo and his staff have made me feel much more at ease during my visits. They are extremely welcoming and friendly,which is not something you experience everyday. I appreciate the fact that I can go to the doctor and actually have a voice. After one visit one will see that they really do care about your overall well being. The doctor and staff takes the time to not only help you ,but to really get to know you. The clinic truly lives up to their saying that "They Treat Patients Like People." Great job Dr. Palombo, your caring nature will take you a long way.

Good doctor

Very caring, takes time to listen and evaluate, which can lead to longer wait times, but you get heard. Usually fixes the problem first time.

Dr. Benjamin J Palombo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.