Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin J Peck has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Benjamin J Peck has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
Dr. Benjamin J Peck has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benjamin J Peck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
It is a sad state of affairs when the doctor is too busy or too controlled to render total proper patient care.....only allowing a patient to address one symptom and refuse to address any others during a scheduled exam appointment. This is less than any person patient or human being deserves! Does not even deserve a poor rating... that was my only choice!
Office was clean and comfortable. While waiting with several elderly clients, a mother with two young children came for their appointment. What a delight to see the interaction, between those of us with older children and grandchildren, between the young children and the older of us patients. Nice to know that he cares for all of us. Dr. Ben was great, very concerned about my health and explained what I could expect in regards to health care as I grow older. Very happy that my new insurance company and his practice are compatable. Recommended him to several co-workers and they have made appointments. Thank you for going to med school Dr. Ben.
Attempted to get appointment to ease discomfort, advised no openings for rest of week. (5 days total). Advised possible call in script might be possible...and to call back after 2pm. Called and got voice machine..requested status on message. No one called back and checking with my pharmacy...no script. Poor excuse for service from people who are suppose to care about your health.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Halifax Medical Center
Dr. Benjamin J Peck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsBenjamin J Peck Md, 305 Memorial Medical Pkwy Ste 401, Daytona Beach, FL
Dr. Benjamin J Peck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.