Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Benjamin Perry
Dr. Benjamin Perry, MD, FACC, FAHA is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Oaklawn Hospital, Borgess Medical Center and Bronson LakeView Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Perry has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Benjamin Perry has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Benjamin Perry has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benjamin Perry is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Borgess Medical Center
Bronson LakeView Hospital
Community Health Center of Branch County
Allegan Gen Hosp, Allegan, Mi
Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Semper Care @ Bronson
Bronson Methodist Hospital
42 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1971
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBorgess Heart Center for Excellence, 1722 Shaffer St, Kalamazoo, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin Perry, MD, FACC, FAHA - Cardiovascular Disease in Kalamazoo, MI, in this video.
Dr. Benjamin Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.