More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin R Quiroz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Benjamin R Quiroz has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Benjamin R Quiroz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benjamin R Quiroz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I have been with dr Quiroz for 6 years I love the way the spends time with my kids he is very kind and he has always. the only thing that I don't like is the older lady in front she seems always mad and rude. the young lady and the nurse very nice
I don't like this doctor he doesn't take the time to make the parents understand what is going on with your kids, he is very cold ( a pediatrician should be caring and patient) . The attention in the front office is the worst the lady there is like she is bored and angry all the time. Every time I have to wait between 40 min or more to get attended. It was a nightmare been with them.
Upon call, was told we could not be seen untill medicade number for child was recived. Decided against making the appointment at that time. Unfortunately the appointment was still made by the personel at the desk. As I made the call to set up a time, my child was denide a time because they messed-up and a appointment unknowingly to me. When trying to resolve the situation, was told a apointment would be made anyways cause people like to come in and pay in cash. Well I'm sorry we don't have cash to throw around. I don't like the way they conduct business. See him at your own risk!
35 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1983
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Benjamin R Quiroz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPatient Physician Network, 1200 Medical Ave Ste 104, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Benjamin R Quiroz in this video.
Dr. Benjamin R Quiroz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.