Dr. Benjamin Quiroz Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Quiroz?

Dr.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I am new to the area and went to Dr. Quiroz' clinic for my sons asthma, The staff seemed disinterested, but the wait time was not very long. The Dr. seemed very nice and even spoke spanish with my son. I do plan on taking my son here again for his wellness visits.

Regret goin to this pediatrician

Posted on March 25th, 2015

He doesnt take time to answer any questions . Is very rude and treats patients without interest like he is in a hurry to get it over with.

Dr. Quiroz

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I have been with dr Quiroz for 6 years I love the way the spends time with my kids he is very kind and he has always. the only thing that I don't like is the older lady in front she seems always mad and rude. the young lady and the nurse very nice

Don't go to this doctor

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I don't like this doctor he doesn't take the time to make the parents understand what is going on with your kids, he is very cold ( a pediatrician should be caring and patient) . The attention in the front office is the worst the lady there is like she is bored and angry all the time. Every time I have to wait between 40 min or more to get attended. It was a nightmare been with them.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Upon call, was told we could not be seen untill medicade number for child was recived. Decided against making the appointment at that time. Unfortunately the appointment was still made by the personel at the desk. As I made the call to set up a time, my child was denide a time because they messed-up and a appointment unknowingly to me. When trying to resolve the situation, was told a apointment would be made anyways cause people like to come in and pay in cash. Well I'm sorry we don't have cash to throw around. I don't like the way they conduct business. See him at your own risk!

Family w 4 Children has used Dr. Ben for 7 years

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr. Ben has been the pediatrician to our 4 children the past 7 years. Our entire family thinks he is excellent and we appreciate the quality of care we consistently receive.

best doctor in north texas

Posted on September 13th, 2011

i love this doctor. he is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Posted on November 17th, 2010

I have been here for over ten years. I am waiting an hour to see the Dr. Not very patient savy .

Posted on November 15th, 2010

My family has been going here for years! He is a very good doctor and is very fast!

Posted on October 27th, 2017