Dr. Benjamin R Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin R Brooks?

Hard to get an appointment scheduled but when you do, the staff is excellent. Much support in one location.

This doctor was good until my insurances ran out then he ran out .Few months later I was in ICU fighting for my life . He just in it for the MONEY . He has no heart and his nurses has a nasty mouth .

Would never go back

I felt that Dr. Brooks DID NOT listen to me during my consultation.Since my symptoms didn't make sense to him he ordered lots of expensive blood work which all came back negative. I was never notified about the blood work either. all in all it was a very expensive unpleasant appointment and I would deffinat

Dr Brooks is very knowledgable. He wants what is best for the patient, and that shows during the visit.

OUR LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!

I am a Veteran who was seen by Dr. Brooks at the VA in Madison WI for 15 years before he moved to SC. OUR LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. His leaving left a HUGE hole here. You will never find a doctor that will take more time to ensure you are receiving the care/treatment that is right for you. I miss him! (I have MS)

Missing Dr. Ben R Brooks, MD

Dr. Ben R Brooks, MD is a brilliant and caring physician for me and other ALS patients

I wish the U of WI would have recognized what a brilliant and caring physician is to his ALS patients\ and kept a tenured professor, physician for my sake as I cannot afford to travel to continue my diagnositc care with him after many years of doctor/patient relationship in a difficult ALS/PLS familial diagnostic problem for my sake and the sake of my family (genetics) and for the sake of ALS patients worldwide with similar problems. In NC and whereever Dr. Brooks chooses to be he will affect this ALS community in a dramatic way toward a cure of ALS. I know he makes the ALS/PLS patient a priority and does all possible and beyond what is expected to make their (My) life easier. I truly miss this great man, physician whom I love deeply for his efforts to keep me healthy during this horrendous diagnostic problem. I wish him the best possible for all grants, people, and motor/muscle lab he needs to address these issues for a diagnostic cure for ALS