Dr. Benjamin Rosenberg Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Rosenberg?

Knee Replacement

Posted on February 6th, 2014

I worked with him for many many months on many different options before deciding on a total replacement. The surgery went well and he and his staff have been there for me through the recovery process.

new patient...can't get seen for 12 days after ER referral

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I contacted the office with a referral from Elizabethtown Hospitals ER. I am unable to get seen, even by a PA for 12 days.. Evidently does not have ANY emergency appointment in their schedule.

Old Athlete

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I went to Dr. Rosenberg with a relatively common problem, but one that previous ortho guys couldn't or didn't fix. He spent an adequate amount of time with me to thoroughly discuss treatment options. His treatment was 100% effective. I've been asymptomatic for almost a year now. Dr. Rosenberg would be my first choice for orthopedic problems in the future. As a competitive masters level track and field athlete, I WILL be back in his office, too.

Unnecessary charges

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Less than ten minute visit, nothing was done. Costing me $350.00. This is why I cannot afford to see a doctor. At this rate his office is charging $2,100.00 / Hr.And my shoulder is still in pain (he said it was probably bruised - still....after 8 months.)

Posted on August 24th, 2017