Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt?

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I visited Dr. Rosenstadt to repair nerve damage in my thumb as a result of a knife-related accident. He explained to me in layman's terms exactly what he would do, and how he would do it, and was very patient in the face of my many questions. The surgery itself was a complete success, and I'm thrilled I found the right doctor to help me!

Posted on August 20th, 2010

While other doctors suggested surgery, he sent me for nerve tests and then to excellent physical therapists who found I had a condition that merely needed physical therapy. He is wise enough to realize when symptoms can be misinterpreted and is careful in suggesting surgery. I will always be grateful to him for not insisting on unnecessary surgery,I went to about two other big shot doctors who suggested surgery - I definitely recommend Dr. Rosenstadt as a reliable and competent doctor.

Posted on February 18th, 2017