Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin L Sanders MD
Dr. Benjamin L Sanders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA . His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin L Sanders has 3 locations
500 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
Book Online Now
Dr. Benjamin L Sanders has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Benjamin L Sanders has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Benjamin L Sanders is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Benjamin L Sanders Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Benjamin L Sanders's office for more information.
4412 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA : (206) 632-2420
401 5th Ave Ste 1000 Seattle, WA : (206) 263-8414
500 5th Ave Seattle, WA 98104
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin L Sanders is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.