Dr. Benjamin Shettell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Shettell?

Very Friendly

Posted on August 30th, 2017

A Redding doctor currently in jail for multiple sex charges is confirmed to have abused eight children, according to investigators with the Redding Police Department Investigations Division. Investigators say Dr. Benjamin Shettell, 39, owner of Fusion Health Care and Silhouette Med Spa, abused children, whose ages ranged between 6 and 17 years old. Some of the children were his patients

NOW I NEED SUGERY ON BOTH ACHILLES TENDONS!

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Was patient around five yrs, Dr. started painting himself real thin. Finally left under mutually agreeable circumstance about a yr ago. Approx 3 yrs ago I mentioned my Achilles' tendon pain and he scoffed at me. Monday I found out I need surgery on BOTH feet, 3 yrs ago P/T would have fixed me! Thanks!

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Was patient for over 5 yrs, watched him paint himself VERY thin. Finally left under mutually disagreeable circumstances. Just found out yesterday I have to have surgery on both Achilles' tendons. When I asked about the pain two yrs ago Dr. Shattell scoffed at me, P/T would have fixed it then. Thanks!

Great Dr. / Front office staff not so great.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Front office Staff, very poor. Nice Gals but did not get medical records prior to my appt. Signed records release 4 months in advance and even called weeks prior to appt. to make sure they rec'd records. The lasck of the staff doing their job, caused me to be kept waiting 2+ hours.

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on September 5th, 2014

I have been a patient for about 3 years now. I really like Dr. Shettell and his staff. He is a very caring doctor who actually listens to my concerns and addresses them in a compassionate manner. For the first time in my life I actually look forward to my doctor visits.

former patient

Posted on June 20th, 2014

I really respected this Dr .Until after 3 years of care, he dropped me from his practice due to their billing issue (mistake). Even though I was on serious medication, pain meds for a longtime, he just told me make them last no referral to another dr at call in our area the there is a serious shortage of drs. Now 3 months after being dropped no Dr .I suffer from several very serious chronic illness that need monitoring regularly he didn't care also after being dropped I looked at my chart and my husband's, totally wrong diagnosis down to stating my husband had heart failure with no testing at all disgusted . He needs more experience and a office manager.

Compasionate and caring doctor a rare find these days

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Dr. Shettell takes care of his patients well and treats them as if they are an equal human. He does not have the standard superiority complex most doctors have,

This doctor may be new and bumps but the compasion and willing to change his miind is A+

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I been a patient with the doctor when he was at his first post residency office and he is now in his own office. In two years Dr. Shettell has had bumps and problems but he aspires to improve and learn and be a great doctor. He listens to patients concerns and respond accordingly. Dr Shettell is a rare find which and my family and I are honored to be a patient of doctor shettells. The staff is amazing and kind as well!

Very happy with this doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Better than the rest

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Professional, Kind, and compassionate.

I was in the office the day the rude patient ranted for an hour

Posted on June 11th, 2012

After the patient ranted and raved for an hour Dr.Shettell asked the patient nicely to leave. I been a patient for a year and the doctor is a good doctor.

POOR BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on May 28th, 2012

I would never go back to this doctor his bed side manner doesn't exist. When we questioned him he kicked us out of his office. The staff is on better