Dr. Benjamin D Snyder Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin D Snyder?

Great Diagnostian

Dr. Snyder took a long time with me in my initial consultation. He asked incisive questions and listened carefully to my history and responded to my concerns. He ordered and conducted appropriate tests and prescribed effective medication for my condition, (which after testing was determined to be bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome). He was conservative in his approach, sending me to an Occupational Therapist first, then to a surgeon later. I always felt that he cared about his patients and enjoyed his work.

Non-Healing Wounds

Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.

Dr. Benjamin D Snyder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.