Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin J Steinberg has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Very professional, caring & compassionate. Explains & goes over your medical condition/procedure very thoroughly with you. Uses visual aid so you know exactly how the procedure is done. He fixed my uterine & pelvic organ prolapse by doing a hysterectomy & a Sacrcolpopexy. I feel like a normal person. No more diapers for sure! Thank You Dr. Steinberg!
One day prior to a scheduled surgical procedure for a bladder sling Dr. Steinberg called me and cancelled my surgery and dropped me as a patient. I had arranged a LOA with work and undergone a full work up with lots of time and money involved to have him drop me the day before the procedure because I made a complaint about his receptionist. His front desk is careless; having lost much of my chart and appointments, and he was extremely unprofessional in handling my complaint. Poor Service
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Benjamin J Steinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBenjamin Joseph Steinberg Do, 7060 N Recreation Ave Ste 104, Fresno, CA
Dr. Benjamin J Steinberg is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Fresno, CA.