Have you seen Dr. Benjamin C Stong?

Rude and snappy for no reason

My consultation appointment with Dr. Benjamin Stong went very poorly. I am a nice polite person. I was happy to be there & was looking forward to meeting with him. But in return he was rude, snippy, & snappy at me. He made disdainful faces like a bratty little boy at me for no reason. He did all of the talking, & didn't ask me any questions about the my particular situation for which I was seeking treatment. Unfortunately, this was my first ever meeting with a rude mean plastic surgeon.

Optimal Results!

Initially, I visited Dr. Benjamin Stong and Kalos for a short-term solution for wrinkles and to have a more youthful appearance. I enjoyed excellent results with very little discomfort and began to develop great confidence in Dr. Stong and his staff who are patient, knowledgeable and professional. The waiting room and treatment rooms are soothing and serene. All the members of his staff invest significant time and energy to make patients feel comfortable and valued. I asked a multitude of questions of Dr. Stong and his staff to make sure my expectations were realistic and possible. I decided to trust Dr. Stong with a more permanent solution to my concerns and I am so glad I did! The results of Dr. Stong's artistry exceeded my expectations! I wholeheartedly give five stars to Dr. Benjamin Stong and Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery!

Love my nose

Wow! If I could have changed one thing about my face it was my nose. I met Dr Stong just over a year ago and decided to have a nose job. My experience was great. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the result was outstanding. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family and that is the highest complement I can give!

Love my neck lift

I had always been very natural and healthy. I'm a yoga instructor. But no matter how healthy I was, my neck began to sag. I never thought I would have plastic surgery. Ultimately, I met with Dr Stong about fixing my neck. He told me what I actually needed was a mini deep plane facelift. It would lift my upper cheeks as well as the neck. I breezed through the procedure and am so thankful I used him. I look 20 years younger and love my new self. I urge you to do your research because not all neck lifts are equal.

Fantastic rhinoplasty experience

Wow! What an easy experience!....I had been thinking about a rhinoplasty for years. I simply wanted a smaller and cuter nose. When I called the office the process of meeting with Dr Stong was even easier than I thought. The staff was trained to answer many of my questions over the phone and I was able to fill out my paperwork before my appointment. The office was top notch and my consultation was very detailed and thorough. Dr Stong spent a lot of time with me going over the entire process. We then photo shopped pics of my nose to customize my results. Dr Stong thoroughly prepared me for the healing period after surgery. I did get black and blue eyes but he told me I would because he had to break the bones in the nose. When the cast came off I could see that my nose was already smaller and cuter. Now I'm 3 months out and almost all the swelling is gone. Now I have the nose I always wanted. Dr Stong and the ladies in the office are the best! Thank you.

Botox lover!

Feels great to actually have a Plastic Surgeon do my Botox instead of nurse or PA. Nothing against- just feel like I am in great hands with Dr.Stong.

Beautiful office! Amazing staff

Most Doctors office that you call...you are normally on hold for like 20 mins before speaking to someone. That should be first flag. When I called Dr. Stong's office a friendly voice answered after 2 rings and it was a pleasant experience from that point on. His office is beautiful and his staff are sooo sweet! I will continue my Botox with him!

Wonderful doctor and human being

I've been going to Dr Stong for several years and have had various procedures. My Botox is always great. I have had fillers done several times with excellent results. The best part is that I never get any bruising. He is one of the only doctors that uses a microcannula to inject filler. I have also had laser and skin treatments with the office and my skin looks fantastic. I usually get laser Genesis combined with microneedling. My acne scarring has improved dramatically and my skin looks smoother and brighter than ever. Several of my friends have used Dr Stong for similar procedures and they are also super happy. He takes a lot of time to explain the details of the procedure and what the recovery is going to be like. He is definitely one of the best facial plastic surgeons, not only in Atlanta, but also the country. Just look at the before and after pics and see for yourself!

I am 6 months after a facelift and eyelids. My results are unbelievable. Dr Stong is the best. I am over 50 and single and I have men in their 30's asking me out on dates. I couldn't be happier! If you are considering surgery, I would definitely recommend using him!

Job well done

I chose Dr. Stong because I trusted his conservative approach. There was a hollowness and excessive wrinkling under my eyes causing people to ask me if I was tired when I wasn't. The goal was to look rested, not younger, and he accomplished this. My recovery has been faster than expected and Dr. Stong continues to tweak the results. I was pleasantly surprised when attending social and business events that nobody asked if I had work done during the healing process. So the results are obviously subtle and natural looking, which I wanted. He is genuinely concerned about the results and my satisfaction. Although I don't see any additional procedures for me in the future, if there are, I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. I am very happy with the results and his staff has been friendly and accommodating.

The staff is excellent, friendly, helpful, and courteous! I had a facelift and rhinoplasty about a year ago and couldn't be more thrilled with the results. The healing process takes a while, but it's worth it. I would recommend Dr. Stong to my friends and family!

Rhinoplasty

I was very nervous at the thought of rhinoplasty. So nervous that it took me over 20 years to finally go through with it. When I finally decided to undergo the procedure I wanted the best doctor for this job. I am so glad I found Dr. Stong. His specialty is facial surgery and Dr.Stong is up to date on the latest surgery techniques. He and his staff are kind and genuinely concerned. My calls are always answered by one of his staff and Dr. Stong is seeing me regularly for months to come to ensure that I am healing as expected. My nose looks very natural and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Stong to anyone that is considering facial surgery.

Dr. Benjamin C Stong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.