3.1

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin D Sutker?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

AAA+++

Rude unethical physician

Benjamin Sutker MD did joint implant on my L ring finger PIP. It is a TOTAL failure Finger deviates 45 degrees laterally becomes cyanotic and painful when cold . When I complained to him, he said (x rays look good) when I asked him to look at my finger, he expelled me from his practice! I can no longer play piano or organ because of this failed surgery. I can not even carry a cup of coffee with left hand because of this deformity

finger joint replacement

complained that finger stiff and could not bend in spite of therapy He kept saying xrays look fine, when I asked to look and feel my finger , he threw me out of office and refused to see me again Finger now deviates at 45degress, cannot play piano because finger useless and gets in way . cannot dot other adl's because of the deformity.

Not for Workers Comp.

Dr. Sutker is a good doctor, but if you are Worker's Comp. patient, please go elsewhere!! Dr. Sutker works for the insurance companies and he will give you a "0%" disability rating even if you are still experiencing symptoms. The truth is no one recovers 100% after a hand surgery, because of scar tissue reformation beneath the skin.

Neglect to diagnois proper treatment

Dr. Sutker performed surgery to my right thumb and never bothered to follow up on why I was coplaining of terrible pain, numbness of fingers, checking on the cast that was put on by his nurse who was very rude when I told her the cast was too tight. My pinky finger was placed under the ring finger. A second opinion was sought and I had developed Carpal Tunnel and Trigger finger, however Dr. Sutker was in too much of a rush to get rid of me and never bothered to check these out. I guess elderly patients have no rights with him.

Excellent doctor and staff

Very unpleasant, lacking any Bedside Manor and preparations

I do not recommend Dr. Benjamin Sutker at all. He may have good credentials but I feel as though he did not review my records and reacted annoyed when he did...like he would rather have been golfing? He then hurried through my exam with absolutely no bed side manner inflicting pain and stress to my injury and with no explanation of my exam. After the whole horrible experience, I couldn't wait to get out of there. No follow up with him and he did not even address my prescription for physical therapy...or home care. The Emergency Room Dr. Prescribed physical therapy and I expected Dr. Sutker to address my long term recovery. Then his nurse slapped a brace on my arm acted annoyed and hurried out of the room. VERY UGLY BEHAVIOR I WAS SHOCKED!!!

Dr. Benjamin D Sutker is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Savannah, GA.

Dr. Benjamin D Sutker Is this you?