Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin T Shurtleff MD
Dr. Benjamin T Shurtleff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wailuku, HI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin T Shurtleff has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Benjamin T Shurtleff has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Benjamin T Shurtleff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
17 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Benjamin T Shurtleff Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Benjamin T Shurtleff's office for more information.
80 Mahalani St Wailuku, HI : (808) 243-6000
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE WAILUKU CLINIC, 80 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI
Dr. Benjamin T Shurtleff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.