4.8

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin A Talei?

Wonderful experience!

Where do I start? Dr. Talei is truly a talented doctor who’s work is on point and looks natural. I had a wonderful experience. I was nervous and his bedside manner was great he is so kind and welcoming; that along with his relaxed demeanor he made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend him and I’m very happy with his work!

Very highly recommended

Dr. Talei is one of the best plastic surgeons I've ever visited. It's no joke to get a bad plastic surgeon, I've had two rhinoplasties and know that all too well. But to get an exceptional plastic surgeon is almost unheard of. I went in for fillers and the visit far exceeded my expectations. He is excellent at his craft but what I'll remember most are his down-to-earth nature and warm disposition. Unlike what you'd expect from a typical Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Dr. Talei gives hugs, is relatable, cares about doing good in the world and really treats his patients well. His staff are all a pleasure to interact with too and his office is so dope with cool artwork. Highly recommend Dr. Talei, there's a reason he has tons of five-star reviews. I will be going back next year for touch-ups.

Dr.Talei and his staff are more than exceptional. I recently had a procedure performed under local anesthesia in office and I was very satisfied with the entire experience. Dr.Talei is very meticulous with his work. He goes out of his way to educate his entire staff with every teaching opportunity to ensure they will appropriately represent his level of perfection & professionalism. Veronica coordinated all of my appointments, before & after care, and went out of her way to personally text me over the weekend (checking on how I was feeling). Nurse Esther was amazingly comforting before, during, and after my procedure. She kept me calm, comfortable, and confident with my procedure protocols and expectations. Would like to also mention that Dr. Talei turned the clock back 15-20 years for my 63 y/o mother. My mom looks amazingly post facelift. I will likely be adding another review once I fully heal from my procedure. Until then, I genuinely thank Dr. Talei for his surgical artistry and his stellar staff members, Veronica, Esther, & Danny (Surgical Tech). Merci Merci!

Extremely Happy!

In May of this year I did upper and low blepharoplasty with Dr. Talei, and I am absolutely happy with the results. Five months prior to that I did full face/neck lift with Dr. Talei, and it was ultimate success as well. Four weeks post op my eyes look absolutely fantastic and radiant! I do not have to use any make up for cover up because there is nothing to cover, you can barely see any signs of work. The procedure was done under local anesthesia, and I did not have to use any painkiller afterwards at all. Dr. Talei has very gentle touch; the recovery was very short and easy. Dr.Talei and his knowledgeable represents very high standard in the field of plastic surgery. He is a true master and an artist with very fine vision and extraordinary skills. I highly recommend him to anyone, you will not be disappointed.

Best surgeon for your face in the world

Simply incredible man.

OBSESSED.

Dr. Ben Talei is simply, THE BEST. I had my first appointment yesterday, and am already dreaming up other reasons to make another appointment :) I recently went to another doctor to get a consultation on lip injections and fillers and literally got up and RAN out of her chair after her horrible suggestions, prices, and bedside manner. From the second I contacted the lovely Natalie to make an appointment, I was able to breathe easier, and the entire process couldn't have been better. The offices are cute, clean, and I felt well taken care of. I brought my girlfriend along with me so she could get a consultation on some smile lines that had been driving her crazy - and not only did Dr. Talei give her a full recommendation, but he did the injections for her on the spot! We both left, ELATED. Dr. Talei is personable, hilarious, and beyond talented at his craft. Faces are not a place you want to mess with - so I would not trust anyone else to shove needles in it. I got lip injections and have only minimal swelling the next day. I'm so excited with the results already and I love that he was able to numb my lips ahead of time, so I didn't have to deal with too much pain whatsoever. Always a plus. Thank you to my bestie (and his client), Andrea, for the A++++ five star recommendation. I will now send all of my favorite people to Dr. Talei and can't wait to go back (in 6 months to a year ;)

It's your face! You better get the best!

I had researched Ben and have seen his unbelievable videos on line.His approach is to look natural like you just had a really good nights rest.I had my first visit with Ben today and he was amazing! I thought I had rosacea for over 20 years but he took a look at my face and knew immediately that it was port wine stains. He recommended a laser treatment. I also wanted Botox and some filler under my eyes. We discussed the options and prices and went ahead and did the procedures. I was impressed with his technique, knowledge, over all frank conversation, and down to earth cool attitude. His prices were actually lower than most of the other Beverly Hills doctors I have visited. I have a follow up visit scheduled and am looking forward to seeing Ben again.

Best Doctor in Beverly Hills

I have admired the before and after photos, and testimonials of Dr. Ben Talei's work for a while now and have anticipated making an appointment for myself. Having had fillers and Botox elsewhere before, I knew what to expect. But to my pleasant surprise, what I was in for was beyond anything I thought possible. Dr. Talei's approach was one that transformed my face from looking hallow and droopy, to a fuller more refreshed face. His technique is to enhance your face 3 dimensionally and not just face on like many other doctors do. As he filled in the hollowness around my eyes, I instantly felt my smile lines disappear as well. When we compared sides after one side had been completed, I looked airbrushed and my skin looked softer on one side. Dr. Talei has one of the best bedside manners, from explaining what he's doing in the process to what expect in the next few days to even a month from now. I would highly recommend every woman to go to Dr. Talei. Aging is not a battle we will win but one that's is more easily embraced with the help of Dr. Ben Talei.

He's the best!

Dr. Talei is extremely knowledgable and pays super close attention to detail. You can tell he really cares about his patients!!

Excellent Service

I took my mother in to see Dr. Talei today. She suffers from Bell's Palsy which is a condition that paralyzes half of the face. In most people it goes away on its own but that hasn’t been the case for her since she’s now had it for 10 years. Dr. Talei was very friendly and went over all the options for treatment which ranged from botox to surgery. She opted for the botox and he was able to administer it during the same visit even though we only had scheduled a consultation. Not only was he knowledgeable but he was personable as well. His prices are affordable and he is very accommodating. My mother lives out of state and is returning home in a few days. Although his is booked that morning with surgery, he made time to squeeze her in at 7am before he starts in order to make sure the results are coming along before she leaves. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for both myself and my mother. I’m very happy that I found his practice and I’m looking forward to seeing the results of the botox treatment!

I went to see Dr Talei for a second opinion on a nose filler that went wrong. He made the time to see me at no charge and was so kind, calm and knowledgable. He really knows his craft and has a great personality! I would for sure trust him 100% on all aspects of his trade.

Super Surgeon has changed my life with a lip lift

Dr Talei is hands down the best plastic surgeon in the world with the most natural results. His lip lift procedure is scar free and no one else compares!! I love this man

Dr. Benjamin A Talei is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.

Dr. Benjamin A Talei Is this you?