Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin A Tillinger Jr
Dr. Benjamin A Tillinger Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, MA, with another office in Concord, MA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tillinger is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin A Tillinger Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Benjamin A Tillinger Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Vascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Benjamin A Tillinger Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I was referred to Dr. Tillinger by my physician and was pleasantly surprised to get an appointment in the next week. the office and medical staff are very courteous and friendly even though they were under the stress of a new and somewhat finicky computer system. Dr. Tillenger was very personable and listened making good eye contact - he didn't sit there looking at a chart like many other doctors would. I needed some tests to evaluate my situation and they were scheduled right away so I won't be sitting home worrying for days and days.I believe Dr.Tillinger will be accurate in my diagnosis but we need the test results to verify. All in all, nice practice, nice Dr. and a satisfied patient.
Dr. Tillinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Umass Memorial Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin A Tillinger Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, MA.