Dr. Benjamin Tillinger Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Tillinger?

Nice practice

Posted on January 11th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Tillinger by my physician and was pleasantly surprised to get an appointment in the next week. the office and medical staff are very courteous and friendly even though they were under the stress of a new and somewhat finicky computer system. Dr. Tillenger was very personable and listened making good eye contact - he didn't sit there looking at a chart like many other doctors would. I needed some tests to evaluate my situation and they were scheduled right away so I won't be sitting home worrying for days and days.I believe Dr.Tillinger will be accurate in my diagnosis but we need the test results to verify. All in all, nice practice, nice Dr. and a satisfied patient.

Posted on November 17th, 2017