Have you seen Dr. Benjamin R Trotter?

When I entered the office the waiting room was so pleasant and the smiling staff made me feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Trotter was very patient and listened to all my problems that Iphysian is always available to me and my husband. We have confidence in this practice.

First, this practice takes a very personal approach to managing their patients. The entire staff is familiar with my health issues and my family. As life moves along, we have health issues that can range far beyond the common cold. This is the only medical practice I have known that has the capacity to adapt and excel in care that is as simple or as complex as the situation warrants. Dr Trotter is not only a fine man, but an excellent physician as well with a considerable resource base for referrals to other medical resources, when needed.

MD

Dr. Trotter has been my physician for over 25 years. He is knowledgeable , friendly, and very easy to get in to see. As a Physician, I can truly say Dr.Trotter is a doctor's, doctor!

Best and most caring doctor in town!!!!

Dr. Trotter is always available when I need him, and he really cares about my health and always follows up with me! I would refer him to everyone I know.

Doctor's Response

Thank you!

Dr. Benjamin R Trotter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hilton Head Island, SC.

Dr. Benjamin R Trotter Is this you?