7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Benjamin Y Tu?

Heather McClure RN

I have been an RN for 11 years, and have seen the best and worst care provided to patients. I recently herniated discs in my back, and came to Dr. Tu's office scared, in pain, and weary of my care options. Dr. Tu spent almost an hour examining me, talking to me about my life, my injury, and my options. I was able to receive referrals, an MRI and the results, medication and a treatment plan in less than a week. Their online patient portal is wonderful, and I've never waited more than 24 hours for an answer to any question. I am so thankful for their compassion and commitment to speedy, quality care of their patients. They have exceeded my expectations, and I am sending both my parents and my son to their practice also. In an era of rushed, HMO controlled healthcare this practice is commited to quality personnal care and I would recommend them to everyone!

Benjamin Y Tu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethel Park, PA.