Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin S Uh has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Benjamin S Uh has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Benjamin S Uh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 53
It's a shame because Dr. Uh is a good doctor. But his staff takes weeks to return calls, if at all, or call your insurance company or get approvals. I called their office several weeks ago when they said they would send a script to my PT group. Of course, it was never sent. Dr. Uh may need to change his name to "Uh Oh" for the incompetence of his staff.
We did wait more then a couple minutes every appointment . However the doctor never had one foot out the door on us. He always reviewed my x rays explained everything to me the best he could and provided logical things to help my ankle as it healed . He didn't cast me or push therapy or anything . uneccesary. My ankle got better in the amount of time he said it would and I was able to bear weight on it comfortably etc. he's very funny and personable . Excellent bedside manner . However the office staff definitely wasn't great. They told me I needed a referral , I told them no.... she insisted . Then called back apologizing she was wrong ... same with them saying I needed a co pay etc .
Office never once returned a phone call. Went for MRI prescription was not sent from doctor. I was referred to another doctor for therapy and he asked for a copy of mei report when I arrived it wasn't there waste of my time and a visit. It's taken me about a month with no success to get them to return a phone call to express scripts. Receptionist fills out doctors paperwork while you wait to see him. Doctor seems very nice but if the office is completely incompitent I would not recommend.
I made an appointment with benjamín uh an orthopedic doctor after my brother went to the ER they told him to see a doctor ASAP I saw he was the earliest available that work with his scheduled but when he went to the appointment they said they made a mistake doing the appointment that they don't see new patients at that time I ask then why did they call me to confirm they said they don't know but they couldn't see him they gave him an appointment for next Monday when he goes to this appointment they want to reschedule him again at then after fighting with them another doctor saw him. This appointment was also confirmed therefore Im feeling that using this app is not that good if you have doctors like this one in your app you should definitely remove this doctor because he provides bad service
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Benjamin S Uh accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Benjamin S Uh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, NY.