Dr. Benjamin Uh Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Uh?

Office Staff is a Horror...

Posted on November 10th, 2017

It's a shame because Dr. Uh is a good doctor. But his staff takes weeks to return calls, if at all, or call your insurance company or get approvals. I called their office several weeks ago when they said they would send a script to my PT group. Of course, it was never sent. Dr. Uh may need to change his name to "Uh Oh" for the incompetence of his staff.

Long wait but he took his time with me on several occasions

Posted on May 30th, 2017

We did wait more then a couple minutes every appointment . However the doctor never had one foot out the door on us. He always reviewed my x rays explained everything to me the best he could and provided logical things to help my ankle as it healed . He didn't cast me or push therapy or anything . uneccesary. My ankle got better in the amount of time he said it would and I was able to bear weight on it comfortably etc. he's very funny and personable . Excellent bedside manner . However the office staff definitely wasn't great. They told me I needed a referral , I told them no.... she insisted . Then called back apologizing she was wrong ... same with them saying I needed a co pay etc .

Do not use this doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Office never once returned a phone call. Went for MRI prescription was not sent from doctor. I was referred to another doctor for therapy and he asked for a copy of mei report when I arrived it wasn't there waste of my time and a visit. It's taken me about a month with no success to get them to return a phone call to express scripts. Receptionist fills out doctors paperwork while you wait to see him. Doctor seems very nice but if the office is completely incompitent I would not recommend.

WORSE SERVICE EVER

Posted on May 1st, 2017

I made an appointment with benjamín uh an orthopedic doctor after my brother went to the ER they told him to see a doctor ASAP I saw he was the earliest available that work with his scheduled but when he went to the appointment they said they made a mistake doing the appointment that they don't see new patients at that time I ask then why did they call me to confirm they said they don't know but they couldn't see him they gave him an appointment for next Monday when he goes to this appointment they want to reschedule him again at then after fighting with them another doctor saw him. This appointment was also confirmed therefore Im feeling that using this app is not that good if you have doctors like this one in your app you should definitely remove this doctor because he provides bad service

Posted on December 25th, 2016

All around a great doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I go to this Doctor for his proximity to my house. His office staff makes the visit unbearable. They don't answer questions. It takes weeks to schedule an MRI. The staff can be nasty and defensive. If you have a painful injury, do not come here expecting a quick diagnosis.

Dr. Uh = AMAZING

Posted on March 15th, 2016

It was great to have dr. Uh sit and talk me through all of my options for surgery and rehabilitation. He was not in a hurry to see another patient and he answered every question I had. He was Awsome. Even his receptionist had a wonder personality

Never called for MRI authorization

Posted on March 1st, 2016

X-rays were taken and Doctor said I should have MRIs and his office would get the authorization from my insurance carrier. They never did and never followed up even after I called. Made an appt with another orthopedist and MRI was authorized in less than 24 hours.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I've used Dr. Uh for all of my children and have always been more than pleased.

Do NOT go to this doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Terrible experience. I would not recommend this doctor. I wound up getting a second opinion.

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Dr. Uh not only didn't misdiagnosed a fracture as a sprain, but he did more damage to my recovery by recommending PT exercises that worsened degenerated tendons. I had to go to another doctor to get help and to finally get on the road to recovery. His staff take his cue, and are similarly rude. His assistant actually told me to hop down the hall with my new cast, not offering an arm or anything. Avoid this doctor at all costs. It's not worth the pain and aggravation you might have to suffer due to incompetence.

Posted on May 15th, 2012

wouldnt use this doctor or recommend him to anyone