Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Benjamin F Valdez
Benjamin F Valdez is a Doctor primarily located in Rocklin, CA. He speaks English.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Valdez has been the first and only pediatrician for our 4 & 2 year old sons. Since the moment we first met Dr Valdez in the hospital after the birth of our 4 year old, I was impressed. He is compassionate, kind, comprehensive, never rushed & treats my children as individuals. We are so satisfied with his knowledge, care and professionalism that we followed him from his group practice to his own practice. He always welcomes my questions and input when providing care for my sons. His staff is also amazing. They are friendly, caring, efficient & fit us in whenever necessary. Most, if not all of the staff has been with him for 5+ years, which says ALOT. I do recommend Dr Valdez to everyone looking for an educated & compassionate pediatrician for their children.
We have been taking out 6, 4 year old boys to him for the past 4 years and our 15 month old little girl since she was born. We are always able to get an appointment and his staff is willing to work with us and our schedule. We would recommend Dr. Valdez to our friends and have recommended him to our family. He has taken the time to go over issues with us and we never feel like he is rushing us or rushing to the next patient.
I would not trust this man with my children's care. He was the on call dr.- after hours- and was dismissive, rude, and landed us in the ER with my 14 month old son who (2 IV bags later) was severely dehydrated. I am concerned that he woul continue to move around to different medical groups and more families would have to be stuck with someone like him.
We were satisfied with Dr. Valdez for our wellness appointments, however my daughter became ill at 4 months of age - continuous vomiting and diarrhea. Dr. Valdez did not wish to see her, and insisted it was a virus - even after 1-2 weeks of continued vomiting. Still not wanting to see her, he said we can get blood work done on her "if we want" because I was concerned that she was urinating only once per day. He then called and said "lab results say she's not dehydrated - she'll be fine". I insisted she was not urinating, was absolutely listless, and I was very concerned. He then said to go ahead and get her fluids at the hospital. When he visited us there the next day, he insisted she was fine and again said she was fine.I got a second opinion, was re-admitted to the hospital, where the PICU doctor said she was severely dehydrated and explained that you cannot rely on lab results for infants to determine dehydration because of an infants sodium levels. She stayed at the hospital for 8 days where it was determined she did not have a virus, but was losing protein in vast amounts. She was severely dehydrated, lost a lot of weight, and took a while to recover. Dr. Valdez just didn't seem to care at all, throughout any of this - not even enough to examine her for himself.
Benjamin F Valdez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5440 Park Dr, Rocklin, CA
Benjamin F Valdez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocklin, CA.