Dr. Benjamin Verdine Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Verdine?

Dr. verdine

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Verdine is just a very nice guy and excellent doctor.53

Breast reduction.

Posted on March 24th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Verdine for a breast reduction for medically necessary reasons. He was very professional and very very nice. He didn't sugar coat anything or try to give me false hope. I was trying to get insurance coverage for the procedure and he told me I was on the boarder but not to be surprised if I got denied. I got approved. And less than 2 months later I got my surgery. He did a PHENOMENAL JOB. I am soooo happy with them and how they are healing. He sat with my family after my surgery and answered every single question and concern they had without hesitation or irritation. He made me feel very comfortable with every visit as well. He was even understanding and stayed 20 minutes past office hours for me because I had to work late. ALSO during my recovery I had a bad reaction to the pain killers and called the office, but it was closed. So I called the hospital and they put me though to him, on his own personal phone, on his personal time he took my call. I had bad service and the call dropped so he called me back INSTANTLY and was able to get me different medication called in ASAP and it ended up working so much better. My mom is also large chested and can not wait for her consult with Dr. Verdine. Thank you Dr. Verdine for being exactly who I needed with this. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Do your homework, and get second opinions, but you will end up choosing Dr. Verdine. He is genuinely interested in making you 100% happy.

Posted on September 28th, 2017