Dr. Benjamin Vogel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Vogel?

Posted on October 11th, 2016

He is the best obgyn around. He is caring, knowledgeable and compassionate to every need you have or come across. I would highly recommend him I could not ever imagine not having him take care of me. The absolute best ! The entire staff is professional and courteous and always willing to help. Just great experience.

Highly recommend Dr Vogal

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Very knowledgable.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Dr Vogel was so thorough and took the time to explain and discuss my issue with me.

Posted on August 5th, 2010

I've been a pt. of Dr. Vogel for 33 years. That alone should let others know how well liked he is and also a GREAT doctor. I recently told him he can never retire. If so, he'd have to come to the office once a year for my check up! As for the opinion written in by another, regarding the misfortunate birthing trauma, I'm sure Dr. Vogel didn't do this intentionaly. I don't hesitate to say when asked who my OB/GYN is. If my fertile years were still present, I would request him for my deliveries.

Gave my child a severe brain injury

Posted on July 3rd, 2010

This Dr. practically murdered my child 16 years ago...Dr. Vogel crushed my child's skull with the forceps while delivery a footling, vaginal breech. I was given a spinal, told I was having a C-Section and then this man pulled the child out vaginally, crushing the child's scull with forceps and caused my child to be a vegetable for life. DO NOT let this man near you!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2017