Dr. Benjamin A Voss Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin A Voss?

Outstanding doctor. On top of heath issues and treatments. Very patient and kind. I am truly blessed to have him as my doctor and I recommend him to everyone.

I would recommend Dr. Voss to anyone who asked for one. He has been wonderful to all of my family. He is very caring and knowledgeable. If your appointment is delayed for any reason, you can be sure he will spend as much time with you as needed.

wonderful doctor

Dr. Voss hasn't lost his heart, he will look you in the eye and talk to you as long as it takes. He's there for you day or night. My family knows that if I get sick anywere away from home, they are to get me back to him . I will never see another doctor, just him and my surgeon.

Love him Do not like the girls in his offic3

He is condescending. When I was in the hospital for a heart issue and wanted to consult with the hospital cardiologist, Dr Voss made it difficult for me and expressed the belief that he had the answers. However, he didn't know my questions?

Love this Guy!

I am Very Comfortable Having Dr. Ben as my Primary Dr. He is Young, Understanding and has an Excellent Bedside Manor.

Happy with Dr. Voss

I have high anxiety when it comes to doctor appointments. Within the first few minutes on my first visit with Dr. Voss his demeanor made my anxiety disappear. I am really glad I found a great doctor .