Dr. Benjamin White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin White?

Funny and Caring

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

My son has had many ear infections and two surgeries on his ears over his short life. I continued to see the same ENT to retain the best continuous care, but I was very unhappy because the doctor was good, but not caring. I recently changed to Dr. Ben White and I could not be happier! He is funny, kind and caring. <y son who had become scared of his painful ear appointments was laughing and happy. I highly recommend Dr. White!

Simply Great

Posted on May 14th, 2016

He simply great...rocket speed and does things with perfection

Hands down, the BEST!

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Dr. White is FANTASTIC!!! We had previously seen another ENT in another state, and were not pleased at all with that experience. Dr. White was wonderful with our son, and made us feel like we mattered. Dr. White put tubes in our son's ears and since then we've had very few problems. When we have had issues, the office has made sure we were able to see Dr. White right away...within an hour of my phone call. I could go on and on about how happy we are with our experience. I am so thankful that our pediatrician, Dr. Weiss (also a rockstar doctor), recommended Dr. White for our son's care. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

I love Dr White. He was so great with my daughter and the service from him and his staff was awesome. He really did seem to care about my concerns and made my daughter feel relaxed. Great Office.

Great Experience!

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Dr. White was a breath of freash air! I took my 3 year old to get a second opinion and he was extremely warm, knowledgeable, and just eager to answer any questions. He also worked to gain the trust of my little one who was very shy at first. I feel very comfterable with his approach to tackeling my child's diagnosis. All in all great experience. We went in for a second opinion and came out as "perminent new patients". Great accomodating staff! Great experience, would/will recommend to friends and family who need such services.

Thank You!

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

Dr. White is very knowledgeable in his field. He performed tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy which solved my childs sleep apnea problem. Thank you! We were able to page him and spoke to him a few times over the phone during my childs recovery period at home.

Posted on January 11th, 2010

the best pediatric doc i have seen so far

Posted on November 25th, 2015