Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin A Williams II
Dr. Benjamin A Williams II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. Dr. Williams has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin A Williams II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 27
I would strongly encourage people to see Dr Williams. I was a very serious shoulder injury with multiple problems. Through his guidance and recovery plan I am a 100 percent after 8 months. You have to put the work in yourself, a lot of therapy and that's hard. The Doctors care will help you to success. He truly cares for his patients. His prayers and support give you a great since of security to the end
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1983
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Benjamin A Williams II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSutter Medical Foundation, 11795 Education St Ste 110, Auburn, CA
Dr. Benjamin A Williams II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.