Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Zertuche is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital and Southwest General Hospital. Dr. Zertuche has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Zertuche took me on as a patient when I was admitted to a hospital that was 7 hours away from my primary doctor. We moved to his area and he is now my primary doctor. He listens and cares. He has a great sense of humor and an easy manner, but is down-to-earth. He is not an alarmist and looks for the best route to treat a patient. I never worry about calling because his receptionist is always nice and tries to schedule me quickly. Everyone in the office calls me by name and asks questions from the last visit. His nurses are so nice and caring. I am thrilled his is now our doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zertuche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1997
Mcallen Medical Center
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBenjamin Scott Zertuche Md, 1746 W Goodwin St, Pleasanton, TX
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, TX.