Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Zertuche is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital and Southwest General Hospital. Dr. Zertuche has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Zertuche doesn't care about his patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche - Posted on June 26th, 2018
Our father is in a nursing/rehab facility. Dr. Zertuche is the attending physician for the nursing/rehab facility. The family has made numerous requests for the doctor to increase the dose of a very needed medication in order to help the patient's congestive heart failure. Dr. Zertuche has ignored all requests and seems to think he knows better than the specialists that have treated and prescribed the medication for this patient. His staff is rude and even hung up on a family member trying to get the doctor to listen and help the patient. Pulled the family member from the facility and transported to the hospital. Hoping for the best as he may not be able to recover from this downward spiral brought on by Dr. Zertuche. Dr. Zertuche is not GOD, and should not act like he is.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche - Posted on June 10th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche - Posted on April 11th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche - Posted on October 3rd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche - Posted on August 20th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zertuche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1997
Mcallen Medical Center
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBENJAMIN SCOTT ZERTUCHE MD, 1746 W Goodwin St, Pleasanton, TX
Dr. Benjamin S Zertuche is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pleasanton, TX.