Dr. Bennet Davis Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bennet Davis?

run

Posted on June 25th, 2017

just interested in how much money he can get from your insurance company.

Horribly rude Dr. who doesn't listen

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Stay away from this Dr. he puts patients at risk because he is aggressive, doesn't listen and doesn't review medical records.

BEST DOCTOR, DR. DAVIS IS CARING, SMART, DEDICATED TO HIS WORK.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

I WAS DR. BENNET DAVIS'S PATIENT FOR 6 YEARS TILL I HAD TO MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE. DR. DAVIS DIAGNOSED CORRECTLY MY SERIOUS CONDITION AFTER I WAS SEEING SO MANY OTHER DOCTORS AND THEY FAILED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ME . I ALWAYS WAS WILLING TO WAIT IN HIS OFFICE AS LONG AS IT TOOK HIM TO SEE ALL HIS PATIENTS BEFORE ME, HE GIVES EXTRA TIME TO THOSE IN NEED FOR MORE THOROUGH EXAM, PROSEDURE OR DISSCUSSION. DOCTOR DAVIS SPENT PLENTY OF TIME EXPLAINING ME MY TREATMENT'S OPTIONS AND PROGNOSES. HE WAS ALWAYS VERY RESPECTFUL AND COMPATIONATE . I AM A DOCTOR OF MEDICINE MYSELF AND I TRULY THINK THAT DR. BENNETT DAVIS IS A GREAT DOCTOR .HE MAKES A BIG POSITIVE CHANGE IN HIS PATIENTS' LIVES. I AM GOING TO FLY BACK TO TUCSON, ARIZONA, TO GET HIS HELP IF I WILL NEED GOOD PAIN SPECIALIST .

DR DAVIS WILL NOT TALK TO PATIENTS OVER THE TELEPHONE

Posted on January 27th, 2017

WIFE HAD SURGERY WITH DR DAVIS. NURSES WERE TO CALL FOLLOWING WEEK TO CHECK UP ON HER. TWO WEEKS WENT BY. CALLED AND ASKED FOR DR DAVIS. RECEPTIONIST SAID HE WAS BUSY. ASKED THAT HE CALL US. SHE SAID HE DOES NOT TALK TO PATIENTS. OVER A MONTH HAS PASSED NEITHER HE NOR ANYONE HAS CALLED. SURGERY WAS UNSUCCESSFUL

Not worth my time.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

After waiting 2 hours in the office, we saw Dr. Davis. He spoke with us for a few minutes, he seemed to be a nice guy, but he walked out saying he was getting a phone number for us and he never returned. There was no conclusion to the visit, no plan of care and no opportunity for us to ask questions. After expressing my displeasure in what I view to be less than half an appointment, she said, "Yeah, he does that. That's why I said to wait in the room and I would escort you out." I don't understand. In my opinion, Dr. Davis showed a complete lack of understanding how to communicate, how to end an appointment, and what his responsibility as a doctor is.

Agree with others

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I too have had similar experiences as other survey responders. Arrogant and uncaring are the two descriptors that come to mind for Dr. Davis. The office does not care about patients. I can't get a call back. They won't allow me to visit for an injection and pain meds at the same time. Money is more important than people to them. Very difficult to deal with this and pain.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

This guy has a serious problem. Won't come put of his office to deal with you but has a lacky as a go between. How am I supposed to explain my pain or my problem when he uses a go between and won't even talk to you. He is the doctor, not GOD! His staff which changes constantly are snarky and unfriendly, it' is nothing to wait over an hour to be seen. Follow HIS rules no compromise no discussion. It is not about the patient for him it's about the $$$$$$. This person should be investigated. I asked him to help me get off my medication and he refused! REFUSED!!! Nothing in it for him. One of these days he's going to cross the wrong line.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

The worst treatment ever!

no respect

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

I wait minimum 2 hrs before being see.i was told to schedule in the morning,as it would be less backed up.i scheduledlasr appt at 745 a.m.,which is the first appt...guess what.....i wasnt called back until845....and i was the FIRST patient.he must just show up whenever he wants.AND GET THIS..i agreed to try an injectiin for pain,and asked if uo can schedule it in a months time so i could get my meds and injection at same time...he said no,he wears scrubs on tuesdays,thetefore he is in a different mode thise days,so id have to make a seperate visit for the rx,i.e.another $160 and another 2 hrs waiting for his greedy lazy butt.

Posted on March 29th, 2015

1.5 hours late in seeing me. Spent 10 minutes with me and provided no help. Zero bedside manner and serious chip on his shoulder. I got up and walked out. What a waste of $200!

Severely Disappointed -- The offer & service seems like a bait and switch!

Posted on March 26th, 2015

The Integrative Pain Center of Arizona is inconsistent, slow to follow-up and the "promises" and approach to pain care that they talk about and state on their website are a far cry from what they deliver. They don't have a sense of urgency in helping their patients. Dr. Davis always seems distracted. He bounces from patient room to patient room like a ping-ball machine. They advertise that they are patient centered, yet the scheduling, appointments, follow-up or "care plan" seem anything more than mediocre. I would get better patient-centered care at a drug-store walk-in clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner. The role of the "patient care coordinator" seems to be to placate the patient while the doctor is busy seeing other patients. I don't see that the patient care coordinator writes anything down or passes any questions or concerns to Dr. Davis, who is too busy to spend time with his patients. I was completely underwhelmed by my experience with Dr. Davis's practice. I think the "conceptual idea" of comprehensive, integrative, custom approaches to pain management are great. Either this place simply has internal problems, they have accepted too many patients, or they pick and choose patients that work for them and brush the other patients aside.

Not Enough Abuse Here?

Posted on February 15th, 2015

If you want to be treated like this or worse, go to Healthcare Southwest. They won't take any insurance or checks. Just $180.00 cash ( at least)! I am not sure, but it may be a lot more if it is a first time. Even after $300+ my Mom had to make another appointment and $180.00 to get a prescription. She decided to go elsewhere. She has ins.,also. So, you see, it can get worse.