Dr. Bennet D Aspel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bennet D Aspel?

Dr. Aspel is a pill pusher. Working with him over the course of many years, I found myself addicted to Xanax. Having an anxiety disorder paled in comparison to a hospitalization and withdrawal from the drug. As an adult, I now know that I need to take more control of my issues. I looked to Dr. Aspel for help and answers believing that he knew what he was doing. I was wrong!

Dundon Family Therapy

Experience overall was excellent for marriage counseling. Took only a few sessions to make me realize staying with an alcoholic was not a healthy alternative to mny self or children. Unfortunate part was extreme transference to this therapist which has left another form of therapy for me to have to deal with after 30 some years. I believe my transference crossed opver with lawyers and left me in worse shape than someone who would hurt an animal. The price I paid was too much and I will never recover economically.

Dr. Bennet D Aspel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sudbury, MA.